Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Now I'm a blogger

I've seen some nice blogs out there done by various types of collectors and modellers. I always thought a blog was a place for frustrated authors and politically active grumblers to get attention for their work and positions. But based on some of the hobby blogs I've seen recently, a blog looks like it can also be a great way for me to post progress on my models from inception through to completion. And of course it looks like a good a good place to post additional historical background, research data, links, in-progress photos and technique descriptions. So I will be putting a combination of my past projects and current efforts on this site. At least it will allow me to post all my work, in detail and in one place - sort of a virtual hobby resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to receive any comments you may have on my blog or on the work included herein: